Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Big Week

A Big Week!
I've had an amazing time so far since being back in Minnesota and California seeing my family and catching up with friends and also preaching! It's quickly coming to and end, though. Wednesday was a big day for me - I received my visa for Switzerland! Thank you for your prayers!! I fly back to Switzerland on June 5th to begin my work there.

Financial Update

Before going back to Switzerland, I need to raise an additional $900 (God has already provided $2,100!!). I am also trusting God to provide an additional $700 in monthly support as well. If you would like to partner with me financially and be a part of what God is doing around the world, that would be a huge blessing! Below are ways you can donate, either a special gift or monthly financial support.

A Big Switch
I am currently in the process of switching all of my financial donations from YWAM Pismo Beach to the YWAM base in Tyler, Texas. It'll be really easy to remember where to donate to me now (Tyler, TX)! So from now on, ALL donations, whether it's monthly support or a special gift, goes to YWAM Tyler in Texas. They process donations for thousands of YWAM missionaries who are overseas, so they do it very well. There are various ways to donate. Below I've explained how to go about donating, whether you want to make a special donation or monthly donation.


 
Donating By Check
Make Check Payable To:  YWAM
**DO NOT write my name ANYWHERE on the check.
Please enclose a note indicating the donation is for Tyler Dean.
Mail Check To:
YWAM Tyler
c/o Accounting Department
P.O. Box 3,000
Garden Valley, TX 75771-3000

Donating by Automatic Withdrawal, Credit Card or Bill Pay
If you would like to donate with one of these easy options, just let me know and I can let you know how to do so!



Thank you for your continued prayers and generosity! Together we can impact many people all over the world with the Gospel! Thank you!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment