Thursday, April 28, 2011

Prayer Requests

Hey!

How are you today? I just wanted to let you know a few prayer requests I have, and wanted to ask you if you'd be willing to partner with me in prayer!
  • Tomorrow, I will be heading to Las Vegas for a ResuceNet gathering with all of our North American team members. Please pray for safe travels, no car troubles, a great time of learning, and a great time with my teammates!
  • Clarity & direction for future ministry
  • God's continued provision
  • God's wisdom in leadership

I also wanted to ask you how I could be praying for you! Please do not hesitiate to email me back and let me know a few of your prayer requests!

If you haven't had a chance to check out my last update about my recent travels, you can read it on my website at: http://www.tylerdeanmissions.com

Once again, thank you so much for being so faithful in prayer for me and my ministry, helping me financially and loving me! I'm so thankful for you all!

May God bless you!



Tyler E. Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment