Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back To Mexico I Go

Next week, I will be going to Mexico for about six days. I will be attending a training course with Grassroots News International on journalism, field skills, camera work, mobile video editing and more at the YWAM base in Tijuana. Grassroots News International is a ministry within YWAM. It is a network of news gatherers around the world, who are committed to reporting the news as it happens, from where it happens. Content comes from the people on the ground where the news is happening. The course is designed to equip participants to gather news, and share it with the world. If you want to know more about Grassroots News International, click here!

 

I want to ask you to be praying for me throughout my time in Tijuana. Please pray that I can retain everything that is taught, for new friendships to be built, for the Lord to be glorified in all that we do and for save travels. Thank you in advanced for your prayers!

In Christ,



-Tyler Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment